Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Here we go again...

Okay... so I really must be honest here and say that the results from that personality test I took the other day has been really bugging me..

Like seriously, am I really like that?? - depressed, introverted, insecure, does not make friends easily, irritable, fragile and submissive - WTF - seriously..

I really don't see myself like that - maybe I'm just fooling myself though

Am I really like this?? - Maybe I have changed from the outgoing, silly, funny person I thought I was - I know I was like that once - maybe before the deaths, the marriage, the kid...

Man now I am depressed - so... I decide to take the test again - maybe I was too hasty in my answers before, maybe if I take more time in reading and answering the questions I will see the results that make more sense to who I think I am...

So here I go again..

Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion |||||||||| 40%
Stability |||||||||||| 43%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Interdependence |||||||||||||| 56%
Intellectual |||||||||| 36%
Mystical |||||||||||||||| 70%
Artistic |||||||||||| 43%
Religious |||||||||||| 50%
Hedonism |||||| 23%
Materialism |||||||||||||| 56%
Narcissism |||||||||||| 43%
Adventurousness |||||||||| 36%
Work ethic |||||||||||||| 56%
Self absorbed |||||| 30%
Conflict seeking |||||||||||| 43%
Need to dominate |||||||||||||| 56%
Romantic |||||||||||||| 56%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||| 63%
Anti-authority |||||||||| 36%
Wealth |||||||||||| 43%
Dependency |||||| 30%
Change averse |||||||||||||||| 70%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Individuality |||||||||||| 43%
Sexuality |||||||||||||||| 70%
Peter pan complex |||||| 30%
Physical security |||||||||||||||| 70%
Physical Fitness |||||||||||| 44%
Histrionic |||||| 30%
Paranoia |||||||||||||||| 70%
Vanity |||||||||||| 43%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Female cliche |||||||||||||| 56%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.


trait snapshot:

neat freak, organized, worrying, phobic, fears the unknown, irritable, pessimistic, emotionally sensitive, fears chaos, risk averse, fragile, unadventurous, depressed, frequently second guesses self, likes to fit in, does not like to stand out, perfectionist, hard working, does not like to be alone, clingy, dependent, practical, ordinary, cautious, takes precautions, good at saving money, suspicious, heart over mind, busy, altruistic


Oh for god's sake - not much better - I give up - going to bed now

Goodnight from one irritable depressed somebody

No comments: