Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Things that I learnt today...

- plugging in the toaster this morning does not cook the chicken in the crockpot

- my boy thinks that "a.s.s." spells a bad word - and this bad "a" word is acid (he also thinks that the "s" swear word is stupid and the "f" swear word is fat and a woman's breast is called an upper private) God I love this kid!!!

- my sister adopted a half blind dog named Chester

- I have a very low tolerance today for certain people's need to be helped - as a matter of fact if this said individual cannot get their shit together without my apparently much need assistance I may just have to elbow them in the throat and then twist their frickin lips off

- an extra large double double and a large coffee with milk and sweetener is exactly $3.00 at Timmy's now

And now for the photo of the day....


Hope you learnt a thing or two today...

1 comment:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

ha ha! i love ur boy too! :)
and whenever u make that trip to India, remember i'm be just a msg away!:)