Saturday, August 05, 2006

Oh My Sir Bob.....

I love this man....really really love everything about this man...



You see back in the late 80's or so when I thought I wanted to change the world I read this....

I knew of Bob before cause I loved Pink Floyd and thought "The Wall" was cinematic genius (remember I was in my teens) so I was quite smitten before the whole live aid thing but then I read his book.....

Totally 100% fell for Sir Bob, lived and breathed his existance for awhile - no one else understood my attraction and thought I was a bit cuckoo for awhile - sure everyone admire what he was doing and thought the live aid thing was great but he was so much more for me...can't really explain it...anyhow...time marches on and well, to be honest, I forgot about Sir Bob...until yesterday..

There was an interview with him on this canadian show and well imagine my surprise..
This is what I saw..

Boy time has aged the old boy and my first reaction was oh my bob...
But then he opened his mouth and began to speak and sucked me right back in...god, I love this man.....let us remember him like this though...


Oh ya..if you want to comment and let me know what a bastard he is in real life - go ahead...for some reason I seem to be attracted to bastards.....

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! I enjoy reading yours too :) Keep it up!

Evel said...

I don't know, Bob always kinda creeped me out. And I lump him in with all the other tree huggers who totally fuck the world up for the rest of us.

OneHungMan said...

Time isn't nice to everyone.

Nicki said...

I like David Lee Roth, and time hasn't been nice to him, either.

But I'd still do him.

maybetomorrow said...

Sara - I'll be checking on your blog cause I enjoy reading your thoughts too...

Evel - Um...Huh??

Onehungman - I agree...but aside from the obvious he's still got "it"...

Freak - David oh David...Let me know when you're done with him cause I have always had a "thing" for him too.. I think I heard he was living a quiet life as a paramedic in New York..don't remember why I think that...

Nicki said...

Oh, honey child. He's been busy since then. He had a summer tour, then replaced Howard Stern in the New York area when Howard went to Sirius, and now he's got a record out with bluegrass versions of Van Halen songs.

And did you not hear about the video of him on the Tonight Show? It's a train wreck. Let me know if you want to see it, and I'll find a link for you. Or you can go to youtube and do a search for it.

maybetomorrow said...

FREAK!!!!! WTF!!!Oh my god...I found the video on youtube - I'd link it but don't know how.. I think it's better left unseen anyway...
You can have him - Ha
That was just plain creepy...