Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Favours and Flavours....


To the handful of readers of this blog can I ask a favour of ya??
You see, the husband may have a job opportunity that is 3 hours away from this place
It would do us all some good to have him the hell away from here...
Seriously, I would appreciate some positive thoughts, prayers, sacrifices, chanting, whatever it is you do to make things happen cause if he is gone...do I dare dream... life will be complete....
Ya, I know selfish, selfish me but man, he MUST go...

Now on to something totally unrelated...
Ketchup - yes I've never really thought about it... but I love the stuff...
Discuss....

8 comments:

Nicki said...

Does that mean he'll be leaving, commuting, or expecting all of you to move in support?

And as far as ketchup goes, it serves its purpose, but I've been using Chik-fil-A's honey roasted BBQ sauce on my fried potatoes as of late. Yummilicious!!

Fuckkit said...

There's a time and a place for ketchup but HP brown sauce is where its really at :)

Tickersoid said...

Fuckkit, you've changed, a much softer look, and I only saw you yesterday.

She's right of course. Ketchup or salad cream for chips ( french fries to you North Americans ) Brown sauce for macaroni cheese.

Nicki said...

I keep hearing about this brown sauce. It's piquing my interest. You must send some to us.

maybetomorrow said...

What the hell is brown sauce? gravy?(shudder)

kimmyk said...

I only understood ketchup. What's brown sauce?

The hubby-yah what frek magnet said..he expecting you to up and move too? or is he commuting?

i'm new to your blog..i have alot of reading to do if i'm going to understand why it is that you're happy he's leaving for a bit.

kimmyk said...

and for the record-i love ketchup. i love ketchup and potato chips..yum!

maybetomorrow said...

No, no, no, MY plan for the husband is for him to set up shop there on his own and come and visit the boy on weekends - yep that's my sweet little dream....

I think he might go for it too if I tell him he'd be more likely to get "some" when he came home to visit...