Sunday, April 02, 2006

It's Sunday again.......

Hey it's Sunday night and I have survived it without any bloodshed or tears.....

Went with my friend to the local market and walked around downtown - it was great!
I really miss downtown, the shops, the people, the whole vibe - reminds me of when I lived there back in college and how everything was so much more alive, vibrant, and exciting... I really want to visit that time again..
I think going downtown and hangin' will now need to be added to the objectives list for the 4 year plan... (yah remember the plan girl)

I have been going to the gym as painful as it is sometimes...
Got myself a personal trainer who I've met with a few times now - but will not be meeting again with her for a LONG while
Now the next bit of rambling here is not meant to offend, disrespect, or upset the personal trainers of the world but.....WHAT THE HELL - you suck...
I have never felt sooooo stupid and pathetic in all of my life (and trust me there have been plenty of times)

She seriously hates me - no seriously I think deep down inside she will not be satisfied until she has killed me - I believe she is hunting me for sport...
Is it really necessary to YELL at me and LAUGH at me and PUSH me?? - me thinks not...
I literally told her I had to stop because I was going to puke and she every so graciously told me that I COULD NOT stop, brought me a garbage pail to vomit in and began to tell me that if I threw up it was just because all of the blood was rushing to my legs and the other systems of my body were starting to shut down - now did you know that the digestive system is the first system to "shut down" therefore needing to "expel" the stomach contents?? - apparently, according to little miss Lucifer, this is a good thing...

You see I have a HUGE problem with people telling me what to do - especially when it involves pain and humiliation...
Now I will still go to the gym and kick my own ass - thank you very much....

And a little note to self and anyone else reading this - one thing that I did learn from this one on one go around with little miss thing is - NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER call your personal trainer a skinny bitch because she will make you pay, pay, and pay......

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Calling her a skinny bitch sounds like something I'd say.

I'd go, kick ass myself, and shake my ass at her and say 'nyah, nyah nyah - I didn't need to puke to get results'. Don't push yourself or let anyone push you that hard. You're more likely to not want to go than if you take it slower and easier.

Good luck!

maybetomorrow said...

Thanks guys for validating that she really is psycho - I pretty much figured she was the problem -not me being a whiny wimp...