Thursday, March 30, 2006

So far so shitty....

Well it's Thursday and all so far I haven't lost my mind completely...yet
It has been a busy week so far and fairly shitty but let's focus once again,
kids,on the positive...
- didn't flunk my french test, got a surprisely 77%
- had a great time volunteering at the boy's school on Tuesday
- the weather has been awesome
- umm....my back isn't sore this week
- oh yeah, made plans to go to lunch and a movie with a friend this Sunday
- um..the sun was shining today - oh sorry, already mentioned weather
- The Office wasn't a rerun tonight
- ugh.. I'm really starting to struggle now...
- so far my clients at work this week haven't had any major psychiatric issues
- ahhh... all the appliances are in working order at home
- okay I'm done...

NOW FOR THE SHITTY...no really I should just stop here... I'm afraid that if I start a list now it will never end and I'm tired and need to go to bed....
I do have to say that I did get my first speeding ticket - first ever in 20 years of driving and let me tell you I sure did do it up properly - $145.00 - I don't do things half assed when I screw up...
You know I really gotta get focused and get on the plan, man

Okay - apology for the bland and drool inducing post today - I'll try harder next time

4 comments:

Nicki said...

If you tell us you got a speeding ticket, you have to tell us how fast you were going and what the speed limit was. It's the rules, woman!

maybetomorrow said...

Okay now keep in mind that this took place in the country - not anywhere near anyone or anything - aside from the livestock watching smuggly from the fields....
The magic number was 100km in a 70km - oops

Ms. McKeegan's Blog said...

ooh you're a psychologist/psychiatrist? i've got my first appointment this week, i'm really exicted for it.

maybetomorrow said...

Princess - I'm not quite a psychologist/psychiatrist - I'm a crisis worker at family support and crisis centre. Many of my client do however see therapists and many should but for many reasons don't....ugh - thanks for commenting...