Monday, March 13, 2006

La La La La...

Okay yesterday sucked - ya sucked real hard but today was a new day and with
a new day came a new chance to make it a good one...
God that was really cheesy...
Lets look at the good - things that made me happy today...
(hums that song from the sound of music... rainbows and something about kittens..)
- my boy, actually nothing comes close to the happiness that kid brings me
- having a kick ass good hair day
- finding $15.00 in the washing machine (don't tell the dumbass)
- hearing the birds sing this morning for the first time since this god forsaken winter has been going on
- finally getting that pain in the ass Assessment report done at work today
- having the kitchen sparklin clean
- finding this freakin hilarious blog http://paulstoecklein.blogs.com/
- not stuffin my face with chips tonight
And now I'm going to have the world's longest shower and then hop into bed and start reading a really good book
See it's not all bad.............

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I should send you one of my love birds. They sing all freaking day.