Sunday, March 26, 2006

I hate Sundays...


Yes, I know, I am in the minority - people who hate Sundays..
I have many reasons as to why this particular day annoys me
The main reason is that the husband is around all. freakin. day.
I do not like to be in his company most days and the sunday is the worst of them all
At least through the week we have the buffer of work, busy schedules and activities
On sundays nothing is going on around here but housework and video games... and this is when it all comes to a head -
I hear tale that people enjoy their Sundays with movies, reading, walks in the park, dinners out, family activities, taking naps...
My Sunday involves a bizillion loads of laundry and housecleaning
Sure he may go grocery shopping sometimes but then becomes resentful of the fact that he has done this and pisses the rest of the day away being an ass

Today I thought I would mix it up a bit and go to the gym... that was good BUT then I came home to the ass who basically yelled at me for inquiring as to where he and the boy were going - like I should just assume he was going grocery shopping...

I really hate Sundays
Maybe one day I will have the ability to love them again...

P.S. Telling me to be thankful that at least he went grocery shopping WILL NOT BE HELPUL NOR APPRECIATED....

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you should try doing the laundry at night during the week and find some fun activity to do alone or with girlfriends on Sundays, outside the house? Maybe he wouldn't pluck your nerves so bad.