Sunday, March 05, 2006

She rambles about nothin now


Honestly I really have nothing significant to say - just feel the need to update this blog with something..

Well, I'm watching the oscars right now and haven't seen any of these movies, feeling a bit disappointed with Jon tonight - I really love him and all but, not as great as I thought he'd be...

Was going through the random blogs on here and really.. most are not in english, lots babble on about christian yada yada yada, lots about politics(like I care), and honestly haven't found one tonight that caught my eye enough to actually read through...

Soulmates...soulmates...soulmates... what the hell does that really mean... do you have a soulmate... I have yet to meet mine...discuss

Have my first french test on Wednesday - ha what a joke... what was I thinking when I signed up for French classes - I haven't been in school since 1990 - ahahaha(that's French for ha)

I love the word pedals..say it with me..Pedals, P..ed..als.. isn't that the coolest word - scuba is a good one too..

I think I want to have an affair

4 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

hey, how's ur boy doing?
:)

maybetomorrow said...

Hi moi
The boy is well - actually full of snot if the truth be told, winter colds here... He still tells me that he is "trouble with a capital T" so I think he is fairing quite well dispite his illness...
Hope things are well with you - was looking at your blog and what are the delicious looking foods on there???

maybetomorrow said...

Bonjour Essie
Ca va bien - et toi?? I actually write the test tomorrow so I really should get off this computer and get studying... My boy attends a french immersion school here so I enrolled in this french class to hopefully upgrade my very lacking french skills - I told my boy that when he grows up we can move to Paris and he can take care of his old poor mother there - ha
Hope things are well with you
Au revoir mon amie

Christine said...

You don't want to have an affair. Take it from me. More trouble than it is worth