Saturday, March 18, 2006

Open Letter To The Husband...

Okay so I'm thinking that you may find this blog and...well... sorry if you do.....
If you should stumble upon this - firstly - RELAX
I know how upset you were when YOU READ THAT EMAIL TO "L" that included a passage about kicking you to the curb... so I can only imagine how big that vein in your temple is bulging now as you read this
Seriously though, I haven't really written anything too terrible about you here (yet)
I am trying to keep our anonimity here so I'm sure no one really knows us (god I hope so)
You really should not be pissed man... apparently you are not happy with me discussing our pathetic life together with my best friend, you will not discuss our pathetic life together with a therapist, nor will you take the time to talk to me about our pathetic life together...so....
You can just go on without dealing with anything but I can't...
I need to talk things out, I need to be heard, I need to get out the crap in my brain before it explodes...
If my rambling here to some cyberstrangers, or to no one at all, gives me a little piece of mind then so be it - trust me it's better I get it out here than all over you...
And you know what... this thing here really isn't about you - it's about me
Now if you have something to contribute there is this letter button thingy that says comments - push it and let me have it or don't push it and let it go....

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Bravo! I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to post an open letter just to get the thoughts out of my head and have SOMEONE read them. But I'm too chicken. You got guts, darlin'.

maybetomorrow said...

Thanks Freak - I honestly had a few debates myself about if I should post this....
Now let's just keep our fingers crossed he never reads it - ha