Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sometimes......

Sometimes things just are meant to be.....
The husband will not be taking the job in Michigan (boo hoo) but will be going for a few weeks (maybe more) to Vancouver to work - must. contain. excitement. woo hoo!!

Sometimes bad things do really happen to good people....
My best friend husband has been secretly screwing a stripper and plans on leaving her in debt up to her eyeballs with two small kids to parent on her own

Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side...
My neighbour invited us (me and the boy) over for a swimming party on Saturday in their INDOOR heated huge honkin' pool

Sometimes things you think are big deals really are patheticially trivial...
I thought I was going to lose my mind because I couldn't fit into last year's capri pants and then a client's 12 year old daughter was diagnosed with cancer on Tuesday and likely will not see Christmas

Sometimes you should have faith in yourself....
Okay so I "aced" my last french test last night and my oral presentation actually seemed to go okay - no one booed or threw tomatoes - a good sign I think - oui oui

Sometimes you are just so full of shit and pathos that you should just go to bed...
Nighty nite kids

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Sorry to hear about your client's daughter and your girlfriend.

Maybe her husband and the stripper will have a head on collision with your hubby. Kill two birds with one stone and all.

Nicki said...

Where've you been? Are you in jail after finally "offing" the hubby?