Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Guilt

Agghh - what happened?? It's July...
Oh the guilt I feel - bad bad bad blogger - just when I get the groove of this going I end up disappearing for what..almost 3 months..Bad bad bad blogger...

Well shall we recap the exciting happenings of my absence??
Okay here goes.... well...umm..aaah...(crickets chirping)..unfortunately nothing of interest to report - no, I did not commit any heinous crimes, no jail time, no exotic vacations, no partying, nope nothing - just boring old day in and day out crap

The husband has been away more than here though thanks to his self declared importance for the company he works for - has been travelling every couple weeks to a different province and staying for a couple of weeks at a time - woo hoo - that has been very refreshing - he actually left again tonight for two weeks - now if we can only figure out a way for him to stay there......

I suppose the biggest happening here has been the boy's birthday last week - little bugger is now 7 years old - can't believe how fast it is all going by - I tried to convince him to let me pretend that it was only his 4 birthday - even bribed him with extra birthday presents, but he wouldn't go for it (I still pretend though when I go to that happy place in my head)

Work has been busier than a bitch, who knew the heat effects moods - ha

That's pretty much it - gonna try real hard now not to let this slide again

Perhaps a photo will help....

No comments: