Friday, July 14, 2006

Cross your fingers.....

Must. Win. Lottery.
Yep I must win tonight's Super 7 draw
No if, ands, or buts about it
I just must win - no other options people...

Waiting... waiting.... and waiting in antipication of the magic numbers to appear
When will they call these numbers of mine......



So while I await my fortune let me show you what I am enjoying right now...



Hail Caesar, a True Canadian Icon! (from tidings magazine - probably should footnote this or whatever)

The Caesar, a quintessential Canadian invention has been one of this country’s most favored savory cocktails for over 35 years. Spiced up, or spiced down, each year, over 300 million Caesars are served to Canadians across the country (almost ten times the nation’s entire population) reflecting the fact that the savory Caesar is a cherished part of Canadian life.

The tale of the Caesar began in 1969 when inventor, bar manager and mixologist extraordinaire Walter Chell was challenged to concoct his own unique cocktail creation to mark the opening of a Calgary restaurant. Since then, the infamous blend of vodka and Mott’s Clamato tomato-clam cocktail (a combination of tomato juice, mashed clams and a top secret blend of spices) has become a true Canadian icon.


Mmmmm... me like.... NOW BRING ON THE DAMN NUMBERS....

No comments: