Sunday, July 16, 2006

Guess what we caught.....

Say hullo to my new little friend...

Ain't he sweet...I think we will name him kitty, just for fun...

The boy and I caught him this morning
Well, I guess I should say the boy caught him this morning...
I just more or less was yelling... "careful... don't drop him... don't squish him... careful... for the love of god boy, be gentle...aggh watch out for his leg... go wash your hands, go wash your hands, go wash your hands"...

A boy and a frog how much more Norman Rockwell can my life get...

And no I didn't try kissing it...well not yet...

3 comments:

Nicki said...

Send that frog over here, and I'LL kiss it.

Can't hurt.

Might give me warts on the lips, but can't hurt.

maybetomorrow said...

If he really did turn into a prince then he wouldn't mind a few warts anyway right?

Bethany said...

hello, i just found your blog through the bestest and i like it. keep up the good work and ... happy thoughts .. happy thoughts :) if you don't mind i'm going to put a link to your blog on mine

cheers!
sara