Sunday, July 23, 2006

Took ten years off my life.....

I love the boy, really, really, love the boy BUT today I could have knocked him into next week - he is lucky that I didn't beat him -

You see we have this delightful little rubber rat that is awesome in scaring the begeebers out of Grandma but today the trick was on moi

This is what I dealt with this morning - without having my morning coffee no less...



Little bastard..... that's all for now kids....I am still shaking (but smiling now)

4 comments:

Nicki said...

That's hilarious. I've gotta get me one of those.

maybetomorrow said...

the boy or the rubber rat?? - both free to a good home......

Rose Ghost said...

What a cu-ute little animal!! Where did your son get it from? I want one!

Nicki said...

I gotta get a rubber rat. I'll get a boy after I get a man.