Wednesday, February 07, 2007

BRR..and bras...

Holy mother of god I've been freezing all day today
It actually was "warm" today compared to the last few days but for whatever reason I've been "chilled to the bone" all day long...

When I got to work this morning, bitchin' about how cold I was, my co worker (nemesis) politely pointed out that I wouldn't be half as cold if I wore a hat and some pants....
Thank you mother ... I don't wear hats - ever heard of hat head dumbass, and well as for the pants... I was clothed...just in a stupid skirt

I don't normally wear skirts in the dead of winter but I really need some new clothes... it was the skirt or my pj pants....

You see I have recently lost some poundage and am in need of some new clothes that fit (stress does have some good side effects)

Anyhow back to the clothing dilemma - not really interested in buying any new clothes at this time so my wardrobe is quite limited - hence the skirt...

I do have to get some new bras - not necessary cause of any weight loss there (thank god) but just feeling a little less than "lifted and separated"... the dinners are a bit droopy.....
yes, I did just say "dinners" - that is what my grandmother would call the lady lumps
I remember asking why she called them dinners when I was younger and she simply replied that is where the kittens got their dinner from (meaning the momma cat's teats - not hers) - enuf said... god I miss my gram, I can hear her while watching tv "now look at that lady with her dinners all hanging out like that!"

Well I think I will end this boring little post with some music...my most favouritest(word?) song right now - enjoy



Oh yeah - just a heads up - there will be no post tomorrow - good tv night

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That's gotta feel good. And tell that co-worker to shove it. I hate people like that.

Twyla said...

LOL @ Dinners. Everyone has their own name for them I guess.
I love that song...I'd never heard it before. I love your blog too. :-)