Monday, February 05, 2007

Let's share some stupid information today....

1. Ate half a jar of olives today for lunch (mmm..)

2. Fantasized about cleaning the toilet with the husband's toothbrush today
(so close)

3. Thinking of colouring my hair red with blond chunky highlights (so girly)

4. Thinking about taking the boy to Medieval Times next month (so boyish)

5. I have an inappropriate crush on the husband's cardiologist (swoon)

6. Put my co-workers chair in the elevator when she left the office (office pranks for points)

7. TV sucks on Mondays


Now lets share some pics...






One day my house won't look like the show room for
Hot Wheels/Matchbox/Tonka....and I will miss it.... terribly......

2 comments:

andria said...

Looks just like my house.

I kept the kid out of school today and attempted to clean without the pesky pickup time to get in my way. It was spotless. For 20 minutes. Now it looks worse than before and I am seriously considering a dumpster in the driveway and getting rid of it all.

Sorry about the husband...hope it gets better

maybetomorrow said...

A friend (and I use the word friend loosely) has twin boys and an older boy
She has converted their full basement to the "playroom" - at night when the boys are all in bed she goes downstairs and uses a snow shovel to push all the toys off the floor and into a huge closet - shuts the door and the room is clean for the night.....