Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Three in a row....

FUCCCCCC....
Today really kicked my ass....

Don't get me wrong...love my job...but today... TOO MUCH...too F-'in much...

Ever had a job where no matter what you did you were screwed... if I bring the kids into care I'm in shit.. if I don't bring the kids in I'm in shit... middle management... it really is the most stressful place to be.. I realize that this totally doesn't make sense to anyone outside of my office, but bear (or is it bare?? - ha) with me....

So I actually get out of work alive and then come home to my life par deux - the husband has spent the afternoon with his OT worker making tacos for dinner - wow you all exclaim - he is making tacos - what a feat - is he fine grinding the flour for the tortillas and making the salsa from scratch???

One would think since it is taking an Occupational Therapist coming into our home and working with him for almost 2 hours to complete the dinner making task tonight..

Well no - he opened the box of the taco kit - see here



And now I'm suppose to throw him a parade....

Wow... that is so cold Maybe - poor guy died this summer - he has a brain injury - cut him some slack right???

YOU FUCKIN LIVE WITH HIM THEN!!!

No, seriously, he is not that brain damaged that he can't make tacos on his own...
His issues have nothing to do with the after effects of his brain injury - it's his new diagnosis.... LAZYITIS...

I'm sure that none of the above post makes any sense to anyone so I call it a day now and bid you all adieu...
(but kudos to me for 3 post in a row - woot hooo)

No comments: