Sunday, February 04, 2007

It's been awhile...

Gawd - I'm not even sure what to write - it's been awhile eh kids...

Well, I think I'm gonna start by saying the husband is alive but not well....
Many, many, many, problems over here in my world but let's not focus on that....
Let's just pretend for a moment that everything is different and I'm livin' in my happy place...

No serious shit here today - let's talk about some fluff...

Let's see....um...really like the new Damien Rice and Ben Harper is rockin my world lately....
Went to the gym yesterday - first time in like FOREVER - didn't kill me...
Been reading some really good books lately....
Um...starting to like yogurt...um...um...
Hate football....

Ugh this post sucks...maybe try later....

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Nice to see you're back!! I missed you, chica!

maybetomorrow said...

Thanks freak - let's hope I can stick around for awhile this time...
Thanks for checking in - nice to know I was missed